- About IFDA
- Find An Expert
- Speakers Bureau
- News & Events
- Career Center
Welcome to the Arizona Chapter! My name is Shanti Rose and I am your Chapter President.
Prior to becoming an Interior Designer, I was a Chiropractic Assistant for 9 years, all the while yearning for a more creative career, so I went back to school. While in my last semester, a handful of Design Organizations came to present information about who they were and what their member benefits were. I knew no one in the industry, had no real resources in my rolodex and no clue how to go about building my credibility within our community. I'll never forget the presentation given by the IFDA members that day and knew immediately it was the organization for me. The welcoming and collaborative nature, fun spirit and educational programs drew me like a moth to a flame.
Immediately after joining, I was contacted by the VP of Membership and invited to attend the next event as her guest. From the moment I walked in the door I felt like a part of the community. I was introduced to many IFDA members that day who would play a big part in where I am in my career today; working at my dream job with an amazing boss. In fact, every job position I've had within the design industry, including my internship, has come from an IFDA member or referral from a member. I knew in order for my membership to fully benefit me I needed to be "all in", so within a few weeks of becoming a member, I joined our local board as student liaison. That position then turned into two years as VP of Programs, leading to my current role as Chapter President. I couldn't be more excited and blessed to be a part of this wonderful organization. If you are looking for support from peers and trades-people, look no further! Every time we meet, you can look forward to: Connecting. Learning. Sharing. Supporting. Growing. And so much more!
We are working hard to enhance the benefits of membership and every change that we are making for our chapter is to positively affect your experience as Members and Sponsors.
- We’ve built a new member directory where you can showcase your portfolio. Other organizations charge $250/yr for this, but we’ve included it for free to everyone since 2014.
- Please visit our website to see all of our upcoming events.
- It's our third year for the IFDA Take A Seat Fundraiser and we've raised the bar. Dress your best and enjoy an evening of live music, delicious food by award winning Chef Tony Rea of Creations in Cuisine catering and a live auction, all in the posh setting of the luxury department store formerly Barney's of New York - 2nd floor at Scottsdale Fashion Square.
- Like our Facebook page to check out the pictures from those events and news about members and Sponsors.
People like YOU are what make our chapter great and we can’t be successful without you. We need your participation, your experience, your personalities, and your resources.
Hope to see you all soon!
We couldn't do all of these events without the support of our local Sponsors- and for that we are so thankful!!!
|Alyshann Fine Rugs||CoCo Milanos||Facings of America|
|Buffalo Collection||Carbon Footprint|
|Inside/Out||Miranda Delivery||Pacific Manufacturing|
|Shutters&Co||Valley Light Gallery||Sherwin-Williams Paints|
|Monterrey Tile||Wolfe Woodworking||The Elegant Window|
|Clare Frame & Art||Barbaras Picks||KendallWood Design|
|All About Foliage||Villagio|
- You must login in order to post into this group.
Traci A. Goure
VP Membership Recruitment
Gina E. Mathis
Adrienne Hart, FIFDA
VP Social Media
Adrienne Hart, FIFDA
Jan W. Herwick, FIFDA
Immediate Past President